UNSEEN UNFELT UNWRITTEN....










The pages of my book were unwritten
The ink of the my emotions was jammed in, inhibition
I knew, where my words were locked
But the key was put on a clock
The arms which were ticking towards that moment
That one moment....which would wing the words
And they would fly in the sky of my pages like birds...


Empty pages were fluttering with the wind
Because they had no weight of the words from the heart
The book was longing to be wrapped in the ink
Like I was longing to feel the weight of emptiness, from the start...



When that moment glanced
Like a soft breeze on my face
I saw, I felt the silence that was masked


And slowly revealed the trace
The traces of those birds
Which in the book were unheard
That moment voiced my pages
With the sound of all those images
Which I let surpass with the years


And were hidden under the cover of tears


The rain was predicted by the time
Poured on my skin
And I felt my words pouring from inside, were mine
I had to emboss them on my book to give it to the angel in crimson


The pages of my book are written
Written with the ink of an emotion spelled as love
Love...I knew would amend all the wrong
And put that thundering storm to the calm
Just had to feel it within
And just a little sparkle on my pages..."UNREAD AND UNSEEN"


Comments

  1. cool........yeh talent to kbhi pata nhi chala hume.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. somethings are better left unsaid...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent piece of art...hats off to u...as alwayzzz... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx a lot jasmine for reading.....<3
    thnq robin for ur comment...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE