Let's talk, man to man


Image: Ujala Chowdhry



I am unruly, I am un-inhibited, I am naked
I am the pre-historic man


No one has seen my face
You may only know me from my bones
But I existed, very much so
Like you and your hoe
I know you are dying to meet me
Dying to ask questions 
And strip me more than I already am
I am glad and too proud
To still be an undocumented man


You don't know my struggles
You think there was peace
Little do you know about my daily routine
If you did, you wouldn't dare to travel back
Just stay where you are
In your own time
Live your fucking life…
Evolution made you heroes
And greediest of them all


Your city lights are blinding me
Your sky invasions are worrying me
Your industries are choking me
But I guess it is necessary
I came here to tell you my story
I am no divine soul
I am just as evil as you
We, as a species, are inherently invasive  
I invaded the uncovered vaginas
And the desserts, mountains, and savannahs  


The only erections then
Were seen on a male’s groin
Or a female’s bosoms
You think there was equality
But there was hardly a society
There weren’t any terms
But if there were
Then I too raped 
And did all the things you consider a taboo


You have a society
And a grand order
Someone to complain to
Concrete private walls to confide into
Animals dying to become your meals
But your females are too coward
They don't fight back
Young ones are weak
They aren't as feisty as our own


I come from a pre-historic time
Where actions rarely had repercussions
But that was my time
This is yours
Don’t invade mine
Else I will fuck yours…

Comments

  1. Was just running some of your posts …
    Raw, rustic, unfathomably deep and confusing, intellectually intimidating… what more to say.. Ujala and that look of yours hardly got anything in common with what you unleash here..
    simply stupendous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Heavenly Touch

Anti and matter battle in me

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE