Whose heart is it anyway?

She, our daughter,



Image: Ujala Chowdhry


is a medical disaster
I did cut her body in two
one for me
and, one for you
Her breasts for her lover


Then what is the hold-up, dear?


Her heart has a mind of its own
It slips out 
every-time I touch it
How do I divide her heart?
I am baffled and confused


How shall we restart her,
without the damned heart?


Maybe, her lover can,
change the heart of her heart


I tried a lot, sir
But I can’t change her,
Her heart


Oh, what good are you?
Here, take your share;
her breasts are yours now


But what about her heart, sir?


We can’t do anything about it
It is arrogant and stubborn
Just as she..


I agree, sir.


I agree, dear.


Well, who needs her heart anyway
Now that we have our individual pieces
We can all stop obsessing over her


I proved her wrong 
She, after all, does belong
to me, her mother and her lover


But what about the heart, sir?


Well, fuck the heart
Let’s be happy with what we’ve got,
Give me some formaldehyde
And we are good to go...





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Heavenly Touch

Anti and matter battle in me

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE