MY COLLAR BONE

u're beautifully sketched,
till the time I don't erase u





As true as the theory of speed of light      

Is thy virtue

You are imprinted in me
You are a stamp that makes me beautiful
I can’t hide u
Because I fear looking hideous
Days when you grant your embrace
Are the days when others envy me
Just a line sketched on my neck
As hard as stone
Is my collar bone

No matter how much you are there
Your presence is a lie
You make me always wanna try
Try to be someone I’m not
Someone for whom I always get an applause
The mirror looks at me
And transforms my reflection
To a part of me which doesn't receive appreciation
When you seem missing
Just a line sketched on my neck
As hard as  stone
Is my collar bone

I see u laugh at me
And play games of hide and seek
I might ignore u every now and then
But u always come around
You are my lakme
You are my maybelline
You are the reason I wanna stay young
And in you gracious honour
I want the anthem to be sung
Not just a line sketched on my neck
As hard as stone
Is my collar bone

Says I’m pretty
Says I’m thin
Says I’m every woman's dream
She instills in every lass's heart
That undying spark
Of the desire to stay radiant
Be it just a spell
But she is so royal
She’s just a line sketched on my neck
She’s hard as stone
She is my “collar bone





 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE