WITHOUT YOU

 
Monday morning I opened my eyes
Saw shimmering drops falling from the sky
Through my window
I saw the shadow
Of the green trees, all dropping so low
Drenched from tiny twig to mighty root below
Lilies laid their grave on ground
Spreading the gloomy fragrance all around
Birds laid their weight on the branch of pine
Lamenting the demise of that golden sunshine
The aura filled with sad eyes
Saw the mighty sky that cries
Maybe over the separation
From its dearest sun of summer season
Its so hideous 
Its so outrageous
This desertion from you
Which leaves me grief to pursue
Without you rain makes every thing moist like tears
Without you my soul is impinged with fears
Encased in your arms
Rain showers its melodious charms
Roses glaze with dew
Green grass rises anew
Oak smells so beautiful
Orchids looking so purple
Cold drops bring a shiver in me
I rush to hug you gently
Your presence makes the difference
Your absence leaves an essence
Of love, of passion, of pain
Like a rainbow glittering after the melancholic rain


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE