Girl to Boy




When did life take such a big turn that I cant even reach you now. How did we drift so far apart that I cant even feel your presence around me. My love for you was preserved in the bud of togetherness, when did it wilt under the scorching sun of hatred. I dont see you in my dreams anymore. You have become a distant memory. I know you are there but the moment I try to connect with you how do I end up being more disconnected from you. I dont need dreams to talk to you because I have forgotten how you were with me. I have forgotten how it was like to be in love. If you were with me sitting besides me encasing me in your arms I would tell you so much I kept from you. This will never happen so I will just close my eyes and try to replicate the feelings I feel around you.

Girl:
I have forgotten how to smile
Without you in my life
I am declining the joy
Because I don't feel alive

Boy:
These walls of dejection
Are surrounding you
Under your flawed perception
I cant reach you

Girl:
These walls rose
When I lost myself in that catastrophe
For u, I have closed all doors
Because you are the turbulence in my mental peace

Boy:
You blame me for that fiasco
For that entire episode was I the maestro?
And you?
Didn't you agree into?

Girl:
My conviction was in your sanity
Your judgment was more savvy



Boy:
To err is human
So, I'm filing my petition
"Dear, open you mind for once
And let me enunciate the truth
I never meant for you to loose your repose
Your life is more precious to me than you suppose
I have tried to save you, my love
From the moment I held your hand to propose"

Girl:
Your entirety is fogged
Your judgment is clogged
In this rampant chaos 
You have torn me apart

Boy:
Now, I wont beg for you to unite the bracket of our being
No matter how much this pain is grieving

Girl:
Your words are appalling
Your conduct is agonizing
Why everything and everyone are you reasoning?
Why the dynamics of my existence are you demeaning?

Boy:
You and me are like sun and moon
We each have our solitary mystical fumes
Hard to coexist
Impossible to drift

Girl:
Do you ever hear your self?
With me do you ever try to establish coherence?

Boy:
With you I've more than enough patience
But baby, you are just used to infinite sweetness

Girl:
You have stopped listening
And started imagining
Things I don't mean, things I don't say
I just wanted you to lend me an ear
And make the worries go away
No matter how colossal they may appear

Boy:
I am all ears
You just dont let yourself out

Girl:
You being absent when present
Has put me behind the bars of doubt
I am just searching for that old you
Who used to make a sad little girl anew

Boy:
When times change
People refrain
Even I am chasing the part of you
With whom as an adult I grew

Girl:
I never thought one day I'd have to discover
That we have lost a part of each other
I recon this loss is greater than the gain
And we wont embark our journeys together again

Comments

  1. awww... m zipped.. -_-
    sumtimes words even cant describe wat yuh feel bou sumthings, n dis z wat i am feelin ryt nw after readin dis poem..
    BEAUTIFUL IT Z.. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE