Run Free



Heat of the sun
When kisses my cheeks
The blush on them
Brightens my day, like the red streaks
Warmth in the breeze
When brushes across my face
The wind in my sleeve
Slowly takes me in its encase
I raise my head above the ground
Stretch my eyes till infinity
I hear a beautiful sound
Of birds chirping songs of melody
I stand up with my arms open wide


I throw my body in the lap of a gushing sea
Surrendering the pain I have felt all this while
Dreaming of a dawn, when I will run free

I will run free, I will run free
Because that's the only way I will be, me
I will run free, I will run free
One day, from the shackles of society





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE