Lecherous longing, priced phallus

Mother!
Yes, Venus
Daddy has no penis
Ah! Don’t be rude, dear
And don’t forget to take it in your rear
But what mother?

Rip his humerus
And humour your vagina
Break his femur into two
for it may be too thick for your ischium
What about his tool, ma?
I took possession of it,
some years back

In 1769,
I was seventeen and sublime
In my country, he came as a missionary 
And taught me a good lesson on loss and gain
I lost my virginity in missionary
and gained phallus
But when I got on top
Things got hot
He gained my perky buttocks
And his penis was lost

What’s for dinner, mother
Something that you will like, daughter
Roasted boneless human flesh
Some spiders which I didn’t fry
And tomatoes, that I did sun dry
What about the banana, radish and carrot?
I fed those to our dinner sponsor
He wasn’t dead, just in shock
I took care of that after feeding him
Food tastes even better, mother
With pleasant conversations and the significant other…


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE