Children of boredom

Image: "Allegory of Venus and Cupid"/ Agnolo Bronzino


Jack, I'm bored,
of us,
of routine,
of no more lust.
What shall we do?
Because Jack, I'm bored

You sexed me up
to brim.
I've known you now,
ever since.
Same old penis,
same old positions
and the same old us.

I want a child,
although we decided otherwise.
But a little one
would fill a little void,
that was created
when you filled me up,
every day of our boring lives.
Fill me up again
this time for the real purpose
to break the non-mundane
And join the circus

Thirteen years later...

Have mercy, Vivienne!
I'm much out of cum.
I gave you ten,
yet you seek more.
So go ahead,
and ask your eldest son
for his virgin cum.
Because, bitch, I am done!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti and matter battle in me

The Heavenly Touch

SUGAR IN MY COFFEE